Hey there TTATCers!
Now that the dust has settled from yesterday’s crazy ticket sales, I’m here to share some info, stats, thoughts, and ideas. Everything is always a work in progress, and thanks for playing along! We’re all in this together!
Fun Facts: TTATCs that have sold out: TTATC3 (at the Cabin!), TTATC5, TTATC6, TTATC7, TTATC8, and TTATC9 (TTATC4 was our first year at the Caribou Gun
We have never sold out this fast before! TTATC7 sold out in 5 weeks, TTATC8 sold out in 5 days, and here we are at TTATC9, which sold out in 2.5 hours. This is a blessing and a curse. This is fun, amazing, and awesome, but also presents it’s own set of problems, now and moving forward. Lots to discuss
First of all, if you didn’t get a ticket, hope is not lost! Tickets tend to get passed around a little bit (especially just prior to the event) when people discover they can’t go, or whatever. Stay tuned in our TTATC Ticket Exchange group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/199819534073272/
– 450 Total Available Tickets
– 68 tickets (of the 75 offered) went to Directed Ticket Sales across 18 returning, desirable camps and art projects that we wanted to bring back! New this year, and glad we did it.
– 150 Tier 1 tickets sold in 3 – 4 minutes (CRAZY!)
– 232 Tier 2 tickets (ALL TICKETS) were gone in 2.5 hours total.
-19 Free “Kid under 12” tickets were claimed (do not count against total sales)
– 27 of our 32 available RV spots were purchased (you can still get
– $235 was donated to our Art Grant Program – thank you!
– # of messages I got asking for tickets within an hour of them selling out – 6
– # of those people that got tickets from me – 0
We will not be offering any more tickets. We raise our available ticket # by 50 each year. Slow grow is the way to go. Our beautiful venue has some serious general parking issues, and as we grow, we have to
Volunteering: Only 28 of our currently posted 126 positions have been filled
-Please sign up! https://signup.com/go/YrZQCaX) We’ll keep bugging you.
– We will also be seeking volunteers for specialty positions (Burn Perimeter, Transport Drivers, DPW, and Rangers), so stay tuned for those opportunities!
Applications for Theme Camps, Art Projects, Flame Effects, and our Art Grant program will be released shortly. Stay tuned for those!
OK… that’s enough for now. I’m so impressed, amazed, and thrilled at all the excitement around TTATC every year. I guessed we would sell out in 2 – 3 days, but once again (this keeps happening!), my expectations have been far exceeded. Love you guys.
❤️ Fire Mama
Hey there TTATCers!