Seeking a ticket?!?!? Selling a ticket??
READ THIS. ALL OF THIS. THX!
omg – We’re blown away by the response this year. Tickets sold out REALLY FAST! It usually takes about 5 weeks for them to sell out, but this year it only took 5 days, and now, people are begging for tickets like craaaazy. WOWZA.
– No, sorry, there will be no more tickets going on sale.
– Yes, people can transfer tickets, as they become available in our community…. things always shift around a bit!
– Don’t get me wrong, in a way, I think this “problem” is great! People seem to have figured out that TTATC is awesome! This “ticket shortage” is sort of a good problem to have…. kinda sorta…. We LOVE all the interest and excitement, of course!
– We will continue to raise our ticket count by 50 each year.
– Slow grow is the way to go, in all the ways.
– There are many solid reasons for this slow grow approach: crew, parking issues, necessary volunteerism, maintaining our amazing Burner spirit, organizational sanity, etc.
– This event is about quality, not necessarily quantity.
– Believe me, it HURTS to see so many want to attend and have to say no. meh. Of course, I want everybody to be there, but we must stand our ground. Please don’t ask me for tickets, it’s painful, but necessary, for me to say no. yeah yeah yeah…. everybody’s my best friend…. we tight, yo, but sorry no. ughhhh….. painful…..
****BUT GET THIS….. there’s now a GROUP, just for ticket shuffling! Thanks for creating it, Paulski! Here’s the link! Join it, and get to ticket begging, AND OFFERING tickets there! We’ve created this new group to try to keep the TTATCers group mostly for event info, all the fun things, and a silly video here and there. All future ticket requests posted here will be referred to the ticket group, and probably deleted from this group, so go to the group, yo!
– Meanwhile…. please like this post if you’ve seen it, so I can see how many people are actually paying attention, and to give it a boost, so others see it too!
THANKS for playing along, and good luck out there!
– There’s a BIG BLAST OF EVENT INFO coming at ya in the next week-ish that will be a doozey! Stay tuned!
– The Cabin burns in 36 days! Wooohoooo!