The list is ready! Sign up here (only if you already have a ticket!) to volunteer at the event! We need YOU to help us create the AWESOME! Co-creation is the Burner way!
Rangers, medical, and FAST are doing their own specific specialty recruiting, but here is the primary volunteer list. Sign up sooner than later to get the best choice! Woohoo! Let’s do this!!
MUST ALREADY HAVE A TICKET TO APPLY!
Do you have a theme camp or Art Project that you would like to bring to TTATC11?!? If so, you MUST fill out this form to be considered for placement at the event, and to be potentially put on the Mappy Map!
*NOTE: If you are a returning established camp and have already had contact with us, you STILL NEED TO FILL OUT THIS FORM!
We’re looking forward to seeing all of these amazing things! Gonna be SO COOL! Thanks!
❤ Fire Mama
(and Paulski, the Placement/Map Guy!)
HERE IT IS….our newly created and immediately enforced…..for this and all future years…..THE TTATC CoC (CODE OF CONDUCT)! PLEASE READ and plan to abide.(follow link at the bottom of this post)Notable things:
– These things aren’t really that hard to follow, YOU CAN DO IT!- Consequences. Failure to follow the CoC could result in immediate expulsion, or being banned for future years, possibly FOREVER! Seriously. We aren’t kidding.- Don’t be the naughty example for others.
– NO ENTRY outside of posted gate hours. NONE.
– You can leave any time, but once you leave, there is NO re-entry.
– We are working on added security measures this year, which may include a motion sensitive camera in our gate area (only active during NON-gate hours) so we can see what’s going on up there, which would include cars coming and going. Don’t wanna get caught on that camera? Just don’t be up there during any off-hours! It’s pretty simple, really.
– Our official sound policy is still being created, but will be posted and linked in the CoC when it is ready. Stay tuned for that.
– Thanks to Paulski and the C4 (Core 4)i for getting this whole thing together!***WE ARE DOING OUR BEST to keep TTATC safe, secure, and amazing! These rules have been in place for a while, but now they are officially in writing, and shall be enforced, hardcore style.. Thanks for doing your part to keep TTATC awesome!
-2021 General Admission Tickets
– NEW Low-Income Tickets
– RV PASSES
– Directed Ticket Info
As previously announced, GA Tickets will go on sale Saturday, June 26, 2021 at NOON!
It’s great to finally get going this year, and your C4 (Core 4 Team) has met a handful of times for discussion and planning. As a group, we’ve decided that tickets will be $100 (plus fees) this year for a variety of reasons. Last year was obviously very tough and difficult for a BUNCH of reasons,but we still did it! However, last year, we ended up several thousand under due to some additional and odd expenses, had way fewer ticket sales than usual, plus a garage burglary (we lost 2 generators and our entire TTATC event walkie system, plus lots of personal stuff! Youch!). Basically, we took a big hit! This year our population will still be lower than originally anticipated (350 this year), but we hope to catch up, boost our grant program back up, and hold on to our event quality standards! We hope our population can keep creeping back up in future years! Regardless, we have no plans to have any further ticket fee increases for the foreseeable future.
The total for a regular GA ticket this year will be $111.
*NEW* LOW INCOME TICKETS!
To offset anybody with major issues with our new GA ticket price, we will be offering LI (low-income) tickets to those that need them to attend. Those tickets will be priced at $50 (plus fees). These forms will be reviewed by the C4 team, and we are planning to award about a dozen of those (a bit flexible depending on the response) with the ability to purchase a ticket at the discounted price. To get the discounted rate, there will be a special personal code to use during your purchase during regular ticket sales. You will still need to get in line (online) during regular ticket sales (June 26 at Noon) like everybody else, and if you find yourself with the ability to purchase an LI ticket, you may use your code at that point. If you end up purchasing a ticket from somebody else after regular sales, you will still need to pay them the price that they paid for the ticket (or whatever they decide), which is only fair. We talked a lot about this process, and we came up with this. We hope this all makes sense, and that this option is appreciated! These forms will be due on Monday, June 21, 2021 by NOON, and those given this opportunity will be notified (with further instructions) by Wed, June 23 by 5 pm. Sorry for the short quick notice, but welcome to our quick squished schedule this year! We hope this helps those that need a little extra assistance to attend TTATC11! Responses will be kept private amongst the primary C4 team that will be making these decisions.
The total for a Low Income ticket this year will be $55.
To apply for a LI Ticket, you must fill out this form, due Mon, June 21, 2021 by noon.
As in previous years, we will be offering a limited number of special RV passes for those that would like to bring a camper or RV into our reserved/designated area in the back of the actual event grounds. There is NO car or RV/Camper camping allowed in the general parking lot. An RV pass needs to be purchased along with an admission ticket to the event (an RV pass does NOT include your personal admission to the event). NO POWER AVAILABLE. RVs will be on grass, not gravel. Those that purchase an RV pass will be required to fill out an info form (TBA for those that get em), so we know more about what to expect!
35 RV passes will be available at $35 each.
We will be offering a very limited number of directed tickets (at the GA rate) to established theme camps in good standing. Stay tuned for emails and more info about this if you qualify (don’t call us, we’ll call you!). Specific established Rangers, Medical Crew, and DPW peeps may also be contacted and given the opportunity to purchase directed tickets. We NEED these people to provide the guts of the event! There’s a lot to juggle around this, but it’s happening! Hang in there and stay tuned!
The TOTAL number of tickets available this year will max at 350. We hope to bump up our population again next year, but we’re definitely easing back into bigger numbers. Coming off a pandemic, moving our date around, being generally thrown off by the weirdness of the world has thrown us ALL for a loop! But hey, we’re figuring it out, and MAKING IT HAPPEN the best we can! Thanks for hanging in there with us! No matter what, WE make it happen, and it will be AWESOME!
Fire Mama (and your Core Four Team!)
Things are happening, and I’d thought y’all might be itching to know what’s going on, so I figured I’d tell you some stuff! Let’s DO THIS THING!
– FYI, If you haven’t heard, I ended up having emergency gallbladder removal surgery a couple of weeks ago, and have been slowed down for a little while BIG TIME, but I’m slowly recovering, getting back at it, and am motivated again! LET’S GO!
– The C4 (Paulski, Jeffy, J5, and I) have met a couple of times recently, and we are putting the big stuff in place! Our full lead team will be meeting soooooon!
– Ticket sales will be Saturday, June 26, 2021 at noon (as previously announced), and more TICKET INFO will be coming at y’all TOMORROW! So watch for that important info!
– We are working on the full event schedule, which will include Effigy and Temple Burn times, and shall include the return of Speed Friending and our full event Formal! It will be GREAT to get back to big group stuff again! Last year was soooo weird, but at least we still did it!
– Our TTATC Formal this year will be called the CAT BALL! Hahaha
– YAY! I’m sooo excited!
– Updated SECURITY at TTATC is being implemented, so stay tuned for info about that…. big changes and upgrades are coming our way in that department.
– We’ve been discussing and writing up a Code of Conduct, and some more specific TTATCers FB group rules, both will be released soooon. Everybody just stop being naughty, and we’ll be cool! It shouldn’t be that hard! Haha! But seriously, we’re cracking down.
– Parking and Transport from the gate has been a big topic for us this year. We are working on ways to continually update and improve that process for everybody. Stay tuned for a slick new plan!
– The TO DO list is long, which includes contacting our established theme camp and event leads, working on important things like insurance and portos. We are starting the process of gathering up our Rangers, Medical Crew, Perimeter Peeps, etc. We will be creating the volunteer shift schedule for everybody, to hopefully release on our ticket sale date! Please sign up when it’s time! We neeeeed youuuuu!
– As I’ve said before, our schedule is coming on a bit extra squished and quick this year, but the world has been a WEIRD PLACE for a while (plus I’ve been personally delayed a bit extra recently! Gah!), but we are doing the best we can! Thanks for playing along! No matter what, and no matter what happens, TTATC lives on, and together we all MAKE IT AWESOME! HUGE THANKS TO EVERYBODY FOR EVERYTHING!
August 12th – 15th, 2021